Friday, May 14, 2010

Alexander Wang S/S 10 Runway

(Pictures from Style.com)
The fashion designer that has always been the top of my favourite list- Alexander Wang! His designs are always completed with the strong edgy, street quantities with its own character. And in the collection of S/S 10, filled with denim and khaki, creating all the timeless, classic pieces in its signature urban way. Maybe I am not a huge fan for the theme in this runway- football, yet I am very pleased with the colour tone, variety of fabrics used throughout the whole collection.

Showing the pics above from Spring/Summer collection though Fall 2010 runway was already out, but it might just be a little bit too warm to watch in such weather now. Feel free to check out his entire collection here. Enjoy!


I truly wish one day his pieces is something affordable to me, that when i open my closet, it will be all filled with his designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails