Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trip to Seoul (Day 1)

It has been quite a long time since my last post, (as I practically make few updates a day before.haha.) and now I'm returned! Had a trip to Seoul last few days and it has gone pretty well. Done a whole lot of shopping on their local beauty brands for both the skin care and cosmetics (the part of the trip that excites me the most!), and of course, had loadss of traditional korean food! (just too bad spicy food isn't quite my cup of tea) Decided to go with something casual and comfy to make resting easier for the midnight flight traveling from 1 to 5am. But it turns out that, I found these kind of short midnight flights actually means no sleep.
Wearing a gray teeshirt with mini shoulder pads from Izzue, leopard scarf from Cotton On, bag from See by Chloe, bangles from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails