Monday, November 15, 2010

Trip to States Haul- Shoes


My long weekend is over, and it actually did go quite abundant as I wished. So I had a trip down to states today, purpose is to do whole lot of shopping of course! Made quite a lot of good purchases from here and there, I then decided to share them and do the hauls separately in different categories. I’m gonna start off with the shoes today because I'm actually returned with three new pairs within a day. (Haha) The first pair is just a very simple pair of white converse from their outlet store. Lately I just found a need of hving a pair of comfy shoes to slip on while going out for a walk, to get groceries or anything other than flats. Just can’t wait to get them stained or dusted cuz, Converse always looks best dirty! So the next two are what fascinates me the most in this trip, I'd say they're the best purchases. I’m feeling real lucky today, I ran into Urban Outfitters and they are actually having an additional 50% off for Women’s sale! And these two lovely pairs of booties are totally a steal, costing $9.99 after discount each, and no tax for BC residents, isn’t this too exciting?! I would have brought two more pairs home but unfortunately they ran out of my size:(
gtg to bed now after a tiring shopping day. More talk about the U.O. sale for the clothing part tomorrow. Stay tuned!
XOXO
*edit: guess what, I've just found out that they're still sold with the original prices on their online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails