Monday, November 15, 2010

Trip to States Haul- Accessories

I decided to do the accessories part first today simply becuz i just can't wait to share the purchase i made for the Mulberry for Target collection!(yay) I picked up 3 cute items in the Forever 21 accessories store before visiting Target. As I've just done my ear piercing for abt a month, I now feel like exploring a whole new world- Earrings Earrings & Earrings! The "earrings wall" in the store kinda wowed me by a bit when i got in there. (haha) Anyways, I'm really happy with the purchases, esp when they all cost usd$3.80 each only!
So moving onto the bag. I knew all the Target stores would make a restock for the products the day i go, so of course, the store has been added to the must-go checkpoint list. I'm not sure if they did a restock every all the items in the collection, but I'm pretty sure it went out real quick- by the time i got there, there were very few one left in black( velvet, patent and pebble) and some more in the pink leopard pattern. I'm lucky enough to find the one I wanted to get which is the Black Pebble crossbody bag. so the other one is my sis's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails